What to do when you forgot the Windows 7 password? Actually, you can simply hack Windows 7 password by using a USB flash drive. Here we will show you how to create password reset disk with USB flash drive. It is very easy, just takes you a few seconds.
Hack Windows 7 Admin Password with Third Party Software
If you are locked out of PC, there is still opportunity for you to hack Windows 7 password. That’s to resort to Windows Password Buster, which allows creating a password reset disk with USB flash drive to reset Windows 7 password. This software supports all popular Windows systems, like Windows 8, Vista, 2008, 2003, etc.
1. Download and install Windows Password Buster, and then launch the program.
2. Insert a USB flash drive into the computer.
3. Select “USB Disks”, and then click Next button to copy the info into USB flash drive.
4. Click OK when the process completes and remove the USB flash drive.
5. Boot locked computer from the USB flash drive and reset Windows 7 password.
You can refer to detailed tutorial: How to Reset Windows Password or see the video guide:
Create a Windows 7 Password Reset USB Flash Drive Free
Aside from XP and Vista, Windows 7 also incorporates built-in tools to help users create password reset disk. If you had created a reset disk in advance, you can use the disk to reset Windows 7 password when you forget your password.
1. Open User Accounts window by clicking Start, clicking Control Panel, clicking Family Safety and User Accounts, and then clicking User Accounts.
2. In the task pane on the left, click Create a password reset disk.
3. When the Forgotten Password Wizard appears, click Next.
4. Choose the portable media drive. And then click Next to continue.
5. With the disk or other media still in the drive, enter your current account password in the text box and click Next.
6. Windows 7 now start to create the password reset disk. Click Next and then click Finish in the next window when the progress indicator shows 100% complete.
When you type an incorrect password on the login screen, the screen will display a message that the password is wrong, then you just need to insert the USB flash drive and follow the instructions to reset the password.
The following things you should know:
* The password reset disk must be created before your password is forgotten.
* You cannot use the reset disk to reset another computer’s login password.
* Anyone can use the password reset disk, so please store it in a safe location.
For more solutions to hack Windows 7 password, please visit: How to Bypass Windows 7 Password