It is an annoying problem if you forgot Windows 7 password, especially when there is only one administrator account on your computer. It means that you can’t use your computer until you recover the password. In this article we will show you how to create a password reset disk to reset Windows 7 password. Thus you can get access to your computer again.
1. Prepare a computer with CD burner and a blank CD in order to create a password reset disk. If you don’t have blank CD, you can use a USB flash drive instead.
2. Download and install Windows Password Buster on the computer, and then insert the CD/USB drive.
3. Run the software, select CD/DVD or USB Disks, and then click Next to start burning a bootable disk.
4. When the process completes, click Exit to shut down the program.
5. Boot the locked computer from the bootable CD or USB flash drive. You’ll see a Win PE interface.
6. When you get to the Buster interface, select the account you want to reset its password.
7. Click Change password, and then follow the instructions to reset the password.
8. Click Reboot to reboot the computer, and then login the system with the new password.
PS: This software can also help you create new admin account if you forgot Windows 7 password. Windows Password Buster is professional Windows password recovery tool. It can reset password on Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, etc.